From Bulova, this Maquina Automatic watch boasts a bold style showcasing a skull design that adds a new level of intrigue to this creative collection. This contemporary watch boasts a 46mm grey ion-plated stainless steel case with the crown at two o’clock position, as well as a black dial with coordinating, luminous grey hour markers and hands, protected by sapphire crystal. The dial also features a skull-shaped open aperture and exhibition case back which offers a glimpse at the skeletonized automatic three-hand 21-jewel movement with a 42-hour power reserve. Securing the watch to your wrist comfortably is a black leather strap with contrasting topstitching. Bright red accents on the face and strap add a chic touch of color that set this watch a step above the rest!
- 46mm grey ion-plated stainless steel case
- Black dial with luminous grey hands and stick indexes
- Skull-shaped open aperture and exhibition case back
- Automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 100 meter water resistance
- Black leather strap with contrasting topstitch and buckle closure
- Bulova style #: 98A237